Posted by January 15, 2012on
After posting another WebSEAL HOWTO recently, I feel it is the right time to post my collection of WebSEAL-related resources and forget about the WebSEAL for a while.
IBM Tivoli Access Manager (TAM) for e-business is positioned by IBM as an end-to-end security solution for e-business, focused on providing robust, policy-based security to a corporate web environment. The web security components of TAMeb are WebSEAL (reverse proxy web server that performs authentication and authorizations; typically used for DMZ external access to backend content servers) and Plug-in for Web Servers (plug-in that secures web servers; typically used for internal access).
- Product page on IBM website
- Product page in Wikipedia
- TAM 6.0 overview (2006)
- Demystifying Tivoli Security Support In WAS 6 (2006)
- Securing Web portals with Tivoli Access Manager (2002)
- Latest TAM version (currently – 6.1.1)
- Previous versions (currently – 5.1, 6.0 and 6.1)
- Tivoli software information center
- Tivoli Documentation Center (old format – 5.1 and below only)
Enjoy – and feel free to share…